Thursday, November 02, 2006

HaLLo-Win!




Kakauwi lang namin kaninang bago mag 7am from Cardona Rial.. heheh.... Medyo pagod at syempre masaya....
My cousins was so biiiig na pala.. they are sooo kulet.. hehehe.. i guess it runs to our family talaga...

Nov1,06
Bulacan

i woke up at around 8 am and my mother was nagging me again

"dalian mo! maaga tayong aalis... blah..blah...blah.." mom

"opo" me

we arrived at the cemetery at around 9am. my ate was there already with my cousin vincent and my tita lina. at around 9:30am i went to my friend's grave and pray for her soul... at around 10am or 11 we went home na to cook for our lunch. i watched Homeboy and Game Knb kasi andun sponge! hahah.. tapos.. after my dad watch Bulagaan he went to garage to check our tires. then after so many goodbyes from my dad we went to cardona [my ate was our driver :)]

4:00pm we arrived at cardona. we went first to our tita's house at Mahabang Parang [i bet! you didin't know that place!] she arranged the flowers, foods that we will bring to the cemetery, and other stuff.. then siguro mga around 6 or 7pm we went to the cemetery na.. there are so much kwento and kamustahan happened there.. tapos kulitan with my other cousins.. while we are having kulitan the rain just pour down! hahah.. what a lucky day eh? BUT luckily our place is covered with some yeros.. i mean okay naman sya kaso medyo may tulo lang ng konti.. heheh..

after we ate dinner [yep we are standing] my cousin pottie, tracy and khale decide to go home ... that time the rain is not that heavy.. kinda mizzle.. our tita aida followed us..

while we are walking in the middle of the cemetery here come the heavy rain again! hahah.. there is no turning back so we all agreed to continue walking after all we are all damned wet!

saya! i can't remember na kung kelan ako huling naligo sa ulan.. buti nalang hindi ako taga doon! haha.. i mean wala naman ako masyadong kakilala dun!

nung makauwi na kami.. umalis ulit si tita... hahatiran nya daw ng payong yung iba na naiwan.. hehe...at kami na kauwi na? ayun.. after we clean ourselves we decided to watch a horror movie.. hahah.. MOVIE MARATHON! heheh..

Sana Masaya Din Halloween Nyo...

:)

No comments:

ngiti ko ang iyong galak

ngiti ko ang iyong galak
langit ko ang iyong pagluha

OTHER SIGHTS!

click mo to -----> LiveJournal eto pa -----> Multiply click lang ng click... :)