Saturday, November 04, 2006

READ---> An Old Story <---FIRST

I love her but I’m scared – my story

A sad story

Stupid Story

We have 105 minutes lunch break

I’m am here at the corridor fooling everyone who passes by. But the truth is… I am here to wait for a girl... hahaha... I wish I could call her mine... my girl! Hahaha... silly me... antagal nga eh... nabubulok na ako dito…

She’s not that cute pero may dating sya... simple lang at mabait.. a kind of girl na masarap titigan kasi alam mo behind that face is a lovely heart.. let’s call her M

Ayun! She was arranging her books again! I guess she was looking at her friends again. Well her friends are my classmates. I look at her and smiled..

“looking to them?” pertaining to her friends

I wish I could ask her if she can have lunch with me but I am afraid she’ll reject me…

“yah.. do you know where they at?” she said

“uhmm.. at the canteen?” I said

“yah… maybe.. you know naman them.. food .. thanks.. gotta go” then she turned around

I want her to stay and keep the conversation with her so after the word food I laugh

“lam mo kaw lang payat sa kanila.. lam ko na kung bakit” I said

“geh nga… bakit?” she face me –

tha’ts good!

“instead of eating.. you’re always at the classroom.. chatting with your other friends.. sometimes you eat but always.. hmm.. hindi” I said

“nice observation a.. alis na nga ako.. iinisin mo naman ako eh..” she said with a nice smile

“heheh.. guilty” teasing her

she smiled “hindi ah… as if mataba ka? alis na ako”

I don’t know why she wants to go but maybe she will go at their classroom.. I wanted to follow her but having that conversation with her… ahm… kuntento na ako dun!

“okay…” I said keeping my smile.. sorry can’t help it!

wow! As in wow! I just had a conversation with her? well it’s not that new. Sometimes when she is at our classroom, chatting with her friends I will gather my courage and make fun at them just to have time with her.. siguro sanay na siya kasi I am known as a class clown.

as she turns around, I saw that girl again.. no not M…

it’s the flirty girl.. she came to me

And greeted me…

and hugged me…

and… kissed me?!

Shit! I wish M did not see that! I pushed the flirty girl and said

“stop it okay?” I said it with an angry face

no one was there at the corridor, maybe M went to their classroom.. I guess she saw us and stayed quiet.

The flirty girl just leaves me. I went to our classroom and think…

Shit! Nasira ata ako.. pano na to? Ah! Lam ko na.. I will go to her classroom and ask if she can join me at lunch… hehehe..

As I was walking at the corridor, I heard Q, she was talking with M

Q is my friend. Once he was M’s seatmate pero hindi naman ata sila close.. ewan ko lang :(

I don’t know what they are talking about. All I know is they are the only creatures on that room… teka eto na ba yun sinasabi nilang selos

I just hide myself on the that stupid door and listen to their conversation

Q laughs

“why?” M

“anong why?” Q

“I mean how you knew.. you know..” M

“no.. I just felt” Q

“lakas nang radar mo a” M

“talagang ganun” Q

What is that? I don’t understand! Is he? Or is she? Or Are they?

I didn’t notice that I made a loud sound that made them stop talking. They both looked at the door and saw me… … her chair is not that far from the door….

Well, I just have to make an alibi and pretend that I didn’t hear anything…

“Q tara na.. nasa baba na sila” I said wearing a serious face… I want to smile at her but all I feel is anger.. envy. jealous

“sige susunod na ako” Q looked at her

“okay..” M said

I just went outside and waited at Q

Q and I went to the canteen but after I eat I said I will just go upstairs because I forgot my cell phone. Q wanted to accompany me but I just said no.

I will tell M that I love her… that I care for her… that… nah! I can’t…!

There she is.. Standing at the corridor and staring blankly at the sky.

What if I ask her to be my girlfriend?

What if I kissed her?

What if I hugged her?

What if I said that I care for her?

What if I said those old lines: I love you?

Hindi ko kaya.. ako pa? eh torpe ako.. oo alam nila na medyo hindi ako seryoso sa lahat ng bagay.. dati yun! Until I saw M. everything has started to change…

As I saw her standing, She looks happy.. I don’t know.. she is always like that..

She went inside their classroom. I followed her but I stayed outside. She didn’t even notice me.... as I stared at her angelic face a tear fell on my face… I’m scared.. maybe I am not the right man for her… all I wanted is to be with her.. to spend my life with her and love her until my very last breathe…

It's Her that I'm wishing for who'll be with me FOREVER

Stupid Story

A sad story

I love her but I’m scared – my story

No comments:

ngiti ko ang iyong galak

ngiti ko ang iyong galak
langit ko ang iyong pagluha

OTHER SIGHTS!

click mo to -----> LiveJournal eto pa -----> Multiply click lang ng click... :)