Saturday, November 04, 2006

An Old Story

I love him. He loves her. – An old story

A stupid story.

A Sad Story.

we have 105 minutes lunch break..

All of my classmates went out na to take lunch. I was just arranging my books at my locker when I saw him. [our lockers used to be outside our classroom] let’s call him R, his room was not that far to mine. nakatambay sya sa corridor tapos nakikipagkulitan sa kung sino-sinong dumadaan.. then he looked at me. He smiled. Then he said

“looking to them?” pertaining to my friends.

I don’t know what to say.. I began to get nervous but of course I am very good in hiding it

“yah.. do you know where they at?” just to have an excuse

“uhmm.. at the canteen?” still keeping that smile

“yah… maybe.. you know naman them.. food .. thanks.. gotta go” then I turn around

after the word food he laugh I wonder why and he said

“lam mo kaw lang payat sa kanila.. lam ko na kung bakit”

“geh nga… bakit?” I face him again

“instead of eating.. you’re always at the classroom.. chatting with your other friends.. sometimes you eat but always.. hmm.. hindi”

“nice observation a.. alis na nga ako.. iinisin mo naman ako eh..” the truth is I want to stay but I am afraid

“heheh.. guilty”

I smiled “hindi ah… as if mataba ka ba? alis na ako” I don’t know why am I keep saying those last three words

“okay…” still keeping that smile

wow! As in wow! I just had a conversation with him? well it’s not that new naman. Sometimes when I am at their classroom, and I am chatting with my friends there he will come and make fun at us we get used to it na because he’s like a class clown. Anyway, as I turn around, charming girl passes by and went to… him?

And greeted him…

and hugged him…

and… kissed him?

what’s is that?!

DAMN that girl

I went to our classroom instead. I felt like crying that time.. I don’t know where I should go or what should I do.. I just sit at my chair and compose myself. My chair is not that far at the door. I try to refresh my memory. Is that his new girlfriend…. again? Maybe she is. I lower my head down at my armchair and close my eyes. I’d rather sleep than think

I didn’t recognize that my other classmate was watching me. I just felt that someone was sitting beside me

“you know what? Merong mga bagay na akala mo sayo. Na sa puso’t isipan mo inangkin mo na sya pero ang masakit na katotohan eh wala kang karapatan sa kanya kasi pag mamay-ari sya ng iba”

I lift my head and stare at him. it’s him. no not the man in the corridor my other classmate. I will name him Q.

Q is HIS friend (yep, the man at the corridor) we’re not that close. Once he was my seatmate but he is always sitting with his other friends.

“I don’t know what are you talking about”

“it’s obvious”

“what? I just came here to rest”

he looked at me

“I love him. I don’t know why I just love him. the fact that he is not the ideal guy. You know him naman right? He has a lot of girlfriends kasi he has the charms. He’s an active varsity player. A campus crush. A class-clown and the only man who captivates me. Sad no? korni pa… and I don’t know why am I telling this to you. We’re not that close diba?”

“sabi nga nila it’s easy to tell stories to a stranger than to tell it to your friend”

“hmm.. geh na nga.. I consider you as a friend na…”

Q laughs

“why?”

“anong why?”

“I mean how did you know.. you know..”

“no.. I just felt”

“lakas nang radar mo a”

“talagang ganun”

our conversation was interrupted by a sound on a door we both looked at the door and saw someone……….land it’s R!

“Q tara na.. nasa baba na sila” he didn’t smile unlike kanina

“sige susunod na ako” Q looked at me

“okay..”

Q went out but before he passes the door

“ano.. may mumu dyan” Q

“gaguh..”

Q leaves

now, I am alone again at our room. I went to the corridor to look at the sky. I just thought that

What if R will ask me to be his girlfriend?

What if he kissed me?

What if he hugs me?

What if he said that he cares for me?

What if he said those old lines: I love you?

NAH! Of course not! Those were only what ifs!

I noticed that the corridor was filled with other students so I decided to go back at the classroom. I sit at my stupid chair. I wanted to cry but for what? All I have to do is live one stupid day at a time…

HOW MANY TIMES DID I PRAY HE’LL FIND ME?

A Sad Story

A stupid story.

I love him. He loves her. –An old story

No comments:

ngiti ko ang iyong galak

ngiti ko ang iyong galak
langit ko ang iyong pagluha

OTHER SIGHTS!

click mo to -----> LiveJournal eto pa -----> Multiply click lang ng click... :)