Wednesday, October 25, 2006

tWo GiRLs :)




Mary Romyn Valdez Gapasin

a.k.a. Chie

Novaliches

BS Pharmacy

3 siblings

Have ate and kuya

“BUNSO”

Mastered History J

Loves all the color esp Pink

Loves her family

Loves umbrella

Loves.. ahm.. do I have to?

Loves to sleep/eat/sleep again

Marilyn San Diego Policarpio

a.k.a Lhen

Sta. Maria Bulacan

BS Pharmacy

3 siblings

Only girl/daughter

“BUNSO”

Chemistry Adik!

Loves Violet/Pink

Loves her family

Loves Opai

Loves her Spark J

Loves to sleep/eat/sleep again



How’s my day with them? Well, here are some of their ahm.. COMMON BEHAVIOUR

ü HINDI NANG IIWAN

ü Makulit

ü Fun to be with

ü Intelligent

ü Helpful

ü Sweet

ü Astig

ü Talkative

ü Cheerful

ü Have lots of kwento lagi

ü Kitikitext

ü Inspired

ü Have spark

ü E-aji eater

ü A joker

ü ORATOR

ü Lakas ng Trip



There are so many words to describe them… I guess I just have to keep it.. Why? Of course I am not here to vend them! I put it in here so you could know how lucky I am to have them! J



In spite of some glitches, still we are one




***I have to type their name like that cause there are WANTED****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

efdsfsersftede

ngiti ko ang iyong galak

ngiti ko ang iyong galak
langit ko ang iyong pagluha

OTHER SIGHTS!

click mo to -----> LiveJournal eto pa -----> Multiply click lang ng click... :)